Mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know there is a school bus service that:
• Has a bus dedicated to each school
• Picks up students close to their home
• Drops them off at the school gates
• Delivers students to school on-time, refreshed and ready to learn
• Reduces traffic congestion and the risk of road accidents
• Provides flexibility for parents and a real alternative to the hassle of the school run?
• Is safe, convenient and reliable
The Runnymede Yellow Bus School service provides all this and more!
The Service is provided by Runnymede Borough Council in conjunction with the Runnymede Business Partnership, whose members include local businesses, Chambers of Commerce, schools, colleges and Surrey Police.
Fares are required to be paid to the school in advance * and kept up to the date, the parents must inform schools six weeks in advance when they will no longer be using the service. No concessionary fares can be offered, as the service is already two thirds subsidised, although families with two or more children at the same school can apply for a discount (whilst they're all using the service).
Each student is issued with a Yellow Bus pass and a ticket, which must be shown to the driver as the student boards the bus.
Single return journeys may be permitted on an adhoc special arrangement with the school, if space is available on the bus, on payment of the fare.
This is organised on the day with the School, subject to availability.
*Non-payment could see your child removed from the service, if you are experiencing financial difficulties please contact the relevent school to discuss as soon as possible.